One Secret Ingredient Carmen Creek Gourmet Bison Meatballs
Redefine simplicity. This one ingredient recipe is the perfect way to end a busy day or launch a cocktailparty with understated elegance. Don’t bother sharing the recipe – some things are best kept secret.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 6 to 8 people
Per ½ cup Pure Lean Carmen Creek Gourmet Ground Bison
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 11g (16% Daily Value based on 2000 daily calorie intake)
- Protein: 20g
- 4 dozen cooked Carmen Creek Gourmet Bison Meatballs made with ½ cup of crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 bottle of dry Sauvignon Blanc (or more depending on the chef’s requirements)
- Heat a chafing dish or an electric frying pan on the low setting.
- Put cooked meatballs into the dish.
- Pour half bottle of wine over the cooked meatballs to keep them moistened.
- Heat gently so they are warmed right through.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine.
- Enjoy the applause.
This can be served as a main dish, or as a cocktail party appetizer. Double or triple the recipe as needed.