Elegant Raspberry/Rosemary Glazed Carmen Creek Gourmet Bison Meatballs
This unique blend of sweet and savory creates an elegant flavor profile for an entrée that is simply divine.
Because of the red and green garnish, this makes a lovely addition to a Christmas seasonal table.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes (if using pre-cooked meatballs)
- Serves: 6 to 8 adults
Per ½ cup Pure Lean Carmen Creek Gourmet Ground Bison
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 11g (16% Daily Value based on 2000 daily calorie intake)
- Protein: 20g
- 4 dozen cooked Carmen Creek Gourmet Bison Meatballs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Fresh raspberries and sprigs of rosemary to garnish 6-8 servings
- Sea salt and coarse ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a large nonstick pan to medium high. Add olive oil and rosemary and stir for two minutes to release the flavors.
- Add jam, mustard, vinegar and wine to the pan.
- Bring to a boil and whisk constantly to create a smooth texture.
- Keep stirring until the mixture is reduced to a syrupy consistency.
- Carefully place the cooked meatballs in the pan and stir to coat with the glaze.
- Gently cook until meatballs are heated through.
- Spoon onto serving plates and garnish with fresh raspberries and sprigs of rosemary.