An old favorite, dressed up. Here, bison dogs snuggle in cheesy honey-mustard blankets, topped with a delicate layer of corn meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 bison dogs
- 3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 4-ounce package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 2 slices American cheese, halved diagonally
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of the cornmeal on a baking sheet. Unroll crescent rolls and place on top of cornmeal. Spread each crescent with 1 teaspoon of the honey mustard and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the cornmeal.
- Top each crescent with 1/2 slice of cheese and place a bison dog at the wide end. Roll up the crescents around the bison dogs. Place roll-ups, seam sides down, on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle rolls with remaining cornmeal. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crescents are golden. Combine remaining honey mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl; serve with roll-ups.